We have helped more than 900 property vendors and buyers to complete their residential and commercial settlements.
Our practitioners are admitted as both Barristers and Solicitors of the Supreme Court of Western Australia. Hence, in addition to our experience in settlements, we also have extensive knowledge in many related areas of law including Property Law.
How can Tang Law help with Property Law and Settlement Issues?
Tang Law has helped more than 860 property vendors and buyers with their residential and commercial settlements. We have experienced barristers and solicitors who can give advice on the following matters:
- Purchase and Sale of Residential and Commercial Property
- Survey Strata Plans and Subdivisional Applications
- Private Sales
- Family Transfers and Transfers pursuant to Family Court Orders
- Deceased Estates and Application by Survivor-ship
- Certificates of Title and Change of Name
- Restrictive Covenants and Caveats on Property
We offer a comprehensive range of settlement services for both purchase and sale of business settlements, existing properties and off-the-plan contracts. Our friendly and reliable team will liaise with banks, real estate agents, settlement agents and other entities on your behalf to ensure that your settlement is a smooth and stress-free process.
We are also equipped to assist you with any complex legal issues that may arise during your transaction. Settle with peace of mind, knowing your sale or purchase is being professionally and diligently managed. At Tang Law, we consider your best interest and aim to get the job done in an effective and timely manner.
- Vacant Land
- Residential Property
- Commercial Property
- Rural Property
- Sub-divisional Applications
- Survey Strata Plans
- Private Sales
- Family Transfers
- Change of Name
- Deceased Estates
- Application by Survivor-ship
- Transfers pursuant to Family Court Orders
- Power of Attorney
- Certificates of Title
- Deposited Plans
- Strata Plans
- Restrictive Covenants