Australian immigration law provides pathways for Australian citizens, permanent residents and eligible New Zealand citizens to sponsor certain family member to join them in Australia.
However, Australia’s family migration laws are complex and it is essential to obtain clear and correct advice to avoid lengthy delays or negative outcomes.
At Tang Law, we understand the importance of ensuring that family members are reunited with their Australian relatives. We work closely with family members at every step of the process to ensure a timely and favorable outcome.
We specialize in assisting family members with obtaining:
- Partner Visa (Subclass 820, 801 & Subclass 309, 100)
- Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300)
- Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 804)
- Parent Visa (Subclass 103)
- Contributory Parent Visa (Subclass 173 & 143)
- Contributory Aged Parent Visa (Subclass 884 & 864)
- Aged Dependent Relative Visa (Subclass 114 & 838)
- Child Visa (Subclass 101 & 802)
- Adoptive Visa (Subclass 102)
- Orphan Relative Visa (Subclass 117 & 837)
- Dependent Child Visa (Subclass 445)
- New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary) Visa (Subclass 461)
Other Family Visa
- New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship Visa (Subclass 461)
- Remaining Relative Visa (Subclass 115 & 835)
- Carer Visa (Subclass 116 & 836)