Our team of lawyers are all professionally qualified and admitted to practice in Western Australia. Whilst our services are wide-ranging, we specialize particularly in the areas of Civil Litigation, Wills and Estates, Family Law, Commercial Law, Migration Law and Property and Law Settlements. Our staff of lawyers and paralegals are all equipped with the skills, knowledge and expertise to fully understand your individual legal needs.
TANG LAW is moreover uniquely advantaged in that it is one of the few law firms practicing in Perth that is truly multi-lingual (English, Chinese and Vietnamese). We consider ourselves truly multicultural, providing equitable first-class service to each client we engage. We are confident that with our proven track records, we are able to assist you and your business, however complex your matter may be.
- In serving our clients, to:
- Engage and retain the best lawyers and support team;
- Remove uncertainties and simplify access to legal services; and
- Vigorously pursue our clients’ best interests to deliver excellent results and outstanding customer service.
- In treating our employees, to:
- Provide fair opportunity to develop and advance their careers;
- Create a comfortable and friendly environment that focuses on work and life balance; and
- Encourage self-improvements and cultivate righteous values and self-confidence.
- For the firm, to
- Challenge ourselves in redefining excellence in standard of service.
- Gain and maintain support of our clients and the community; and
- Achieve professional recognition.
Certainty 1: You Have Found the Right Lawyer
We are result-driven and determined to achieve the best result for you. We think outside the square to give you the most effective and practical with our drive for innovative strategies, will give an advantage over the other party.
Certainty 2: You Will Know Exactly What We Are Doing For You
You will know exactly what we are doing for you. From your initial consultation with us, we will give you legal strategy, explained in plain language, and set out for you the exact steps to be carried out for you. You do not need to guess what your lawyer is doing for you as we will map it all out for you, leaving you with no feeling of uncertainty. We are able to do this for all our clients because of our wealth of experience and our solid track records. We have a “1 business day reply” policy. All enquiries and phone calls are replied within 1 business day.
Certainty 3: You Will Know Exactly How Much It Costs
We have a very strict “no surprise” policy. Before we commence any work, we always give our client clear estimation or quotation of cost. It is our objective to keep our costings transparent.