You may be eligible to migrate to Australia with one of the following Business and Investment Visas. There are many sub-categories and the following is an overview of your options:
Business Talent Visa (subclass 132)
If you apply for the Significant Business History stream of this 132 Business Talent Visa, you (or your partner, or you and your partner combined) must satisfy ALL of the following:
- You must be less than 55 years of age, although it can be waived if your proposed business will be of exceptional economic benefit to Australia.
- Your existing business(es), in at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before you are invited to apply:
- Total assets of at least AUD1.5 million can be transferred to Australia.
- Overall successful business career.
- Genuine desire to own and maintain a management role in business in Australia.
Business Innovation and Investment (subclass 188 and 888)
There are four (4) streams under the Business Innovation and Investment Program (Sub-classes 188 and 888 visas)
There are two (2) stages to obtaining permanent residency status:
- Stage 1 – Obtain 4-year Provisional Subclass 188 Visa with your current “qualifying business”; and
- Stage 2 – Obtain Permanent Subclass 888 Visa with your “eligible business” in Australia.
You may also contact us to find out whether you are eligible to immigrate to Australia through any of the available business or investment visas available. One of our top migration lawyers will be able to guide you through the entire process.