Partner/Spouse and Prospective Marriage Visas

You may be eligible to migrate to Australia with one of the following partner or marriage visas. There are many sub-categories and the following is an overview of the Australia partner and marriage visas that may be applicable to your situation:

The Partner visas (subclasses 820 and 801) allows your partner to live in Australia. As a couple, you must have been in a de facto relationship for at least 12 months before filing the application. The Partner visa (subclass 820) is a temporary visa. It lasts from the date it is granted until a decision is made on your permanent Partner visa (subclass 801).

You may also contact us to find out whether you are eligible to immigrate to Australia through any other partner or spouse visa streams. One of our top migration lawyers will be able to guide you through the entire process.

    First Name
    Your message