Peter is a senior consultant at Tang Law and holds Bachelor of Economics and Law degree.
Peter has 20 years of legal experience, working in private practice, in house and for local government and has general commercial, corporate, property, construction and major projects experience.
Peter has worked for national, international and top-tier law firms.
Peter is a trusted advisor to many companies, not for profit organisations, charitable and sporting organisations. He also sits on various boards, providing stewardship in legal, governance, risk and compliance.
Some of the positions that Peter has held or currently hold are
- Chair of City West Lotteries House
- Chair and Non-Executive Director of Paediatric Nursing Services Limited
- Board Member of Phoenix Support & Advocacy Services Inc.
- President of the Asian Australian Lawyers Association Inc (WA Branch)
- Vice President of WA Vietnam Business Council Inc.
- Chair of the Asia Business Council of WA Inc.
- Convenor of the Lawyers in Local Government (LLG) Network
- President of Westnam United Soccer Club Inc.
Peter was awarded the WA Volunteer for Multicultural Communities Award 2019 and was the Winner of the Piddington Society’s Senior Lawyer of the Year Award 2019.