Stay humble and be a good listener.
I come with varied legal experience starting my legal career in Malaysia and eventually in Australia. I place high importance on building the bridge between clients and Tang Law. I am committed and strive to provide excellent legal representation. I am equipped with skills to break down issues to enable clients understand their matter in simple terms. I know it is challenging and a struggle for clients to understand the legal procedures and law. My added advantage of being a multilingual speaker enables me to integrate and understand the needs of clients from diverse backgrounds, in their respective dynamics.
- Legal Practitioner, the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- BARRISTER & SOLICITOR, the High Court and Federal Courts of Australia
- BARRISTER & SOLICITOR, the Supreme Court of South Australia (mutual recognition)
- BARRISTER & SOLICITOR, the Supreme Court of WA (mutual recognition)
- Previously – Advocate & Solicitor of High Court Malaya, Member of the Malaysian Bar
- MASTER OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE (MCJ), University of Malaya
- MASTER OF LAWS (LLM), University of Malaya
- BACHELOR OF LAWS (Hons) (LLB), University of Wolverhampton