Yung T. Nguyen is a Partner at Tang Law, focusing primarily on corporate, family and migration law matters. Yung has acted for individuals, small and medium businesses and large corporate clients on a broad range of corporate, commercial, family and migration matters.
Yung has over 15 years of legal experience, including 10 years of experience working for leading New York, London and Sydney based law firms. He has been admitted to practice law in Western Australia, New South Wales and New York.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Yung worked as a management consultant in Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Yung graduated from the University of Sydney Law School with First Class Honours. He also holds a Bachelor of Computer and Mathematical Sciences and an MBA from the University of Western Australia. Yung is also a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Harvard Law School, Advanced Negotiation: Deal Design & Implementation
- The University of Sydney, LLB (First Class Honours)
- The University of Western Australia, Graduate School of Management, M.B.A. (Distinction)
- The University of Western Australia, Bachelor of Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Registered Migration Agent Number (MARN): 1280771
Bar Admission & Qualifications
- New South Wales
- New York
- Western Australia