Business Talent Subclass 132
This visa gives you a permanent residency status straight away, it’s the QUICKEST way to get PR. There are two streams, Significant Business History Stream and Venture Capital Entrepreneur Stream.
If you apply for the Significant Business History stream of this 132 Business Talent Visa, you (or your partner, or you and your partner combined) must satisfy ALL of the following:
- You must be less than 55 years of age, although it can be waived if your proposed business will be of exceptional economic benefit to Australia.
- Your existing business(es), in at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before you are invited to apply:
- total annual turnover of at least AUD3 million (in one or more of your main businesses)
- net assets of at least AUD400 000 (in a qualifying business)
- ownership of at least:
- 51 per cent of a business with turnover of less than AUD400 000 per annum, or
- 30 per cent of a business with turnover of more than AUD400 000 per annum, or
- 10 per cent of a publicly-listed company
- Total assets of at least AUD1.5 million can be transferred to Australia.
- Overall successful business career.
- Genuine desire to own and maintain a management role in business in Australia.
WESTERN AUSTRALIA STATE NOMINATION REQUIREMENT
For the Western Australia State to nominate you, generally speaking, you will need to agree to invest into and maintain an “eligible business” in Western Australia and:
- Value of net assets to be in business in WA: at least $1 million
- Creation of at least one new job (full time equivalent) in WA; and
- A residence is to be purchased in WA.
Six months from the date of State Nomination approval, you must provide a detailed business proposal and evidence that research into the proposal has taken place.
You must to demonstrate that they have a genuine intention of investing and engaging in a business activity in Western Australia.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST & APPLICATION FOR VISA
To be eligible to apply for this visa, you need to be nominated by the State, submit an expression of interest and obtain invitation from the Government to apply.
Upon receiving the invitation, you may lodge your application for the visa
IF VISA GRANTED – 24 MONTHS SURVEY
- If you are successful, you will be granted a permanent visa and you will need to enter Australia and invest and operate an “eligible business” in the nominated State.
- You will be monitored for 24 months by Immigration to ensure that you have commenced your business.
Are you eligible for a VISA ?
Tell us some information about your situation and we will send you a confidential assessment.