Australian Immigration law is highly complex and yet delicate in that a minor mistake or mere oversight can lead to your case being unsuccessful. Moreover, our Migration Law is constantly changing.
Nonetheless, Australia is one of the most popular (and also most welcoming) countries for new migrants.
Why live in Australia?
Here are the reasons why Australia is a popular migration destination:
- We have a comprehensive education system and easy access to education for all ages. Public schools in Australia provide free education to citizens and permanent residents. For parents wanting excellent education (at very low cost) for their children, Australia is great.
- Australia has a very complete welfare system. For instance, citizens and permanent residents receive large medicare benefits and have access to free medical services.
- Australia has a multicultural policy that embraces shared values and cultural traditions.
- Other reasons include Australia’s focus on giving equal opportunity and protecting human rights, we have laws against anti-discrimination, and fair work legislation that protects employees and promotes stability in employment.
This is why Australia ranked No. 2 in the world in 2016 as most liveable country according to the United Nations.
Why invest in Australia?
There are at least 3 reasons why people like investing in Australia:
- Stable political and legal environment. Australia ranked top 10 (no. 9) in the world as most stable country according to its defence, economy and system power. A complete and perfect system of a country makes it stable.
- Our strong privacy laws and our respect for privacy. We give due respect to individuals personal information.
- Australian dollar has dropped and is substantially cheaper compared to its peak in 2013. Australian dollar was higher than the US dollar during its peak. This makes assets in Australia substantially cheaper for foreign investor to acquire.
Our Migration Lawyers and registered migration consultants deal exclusively in Australian Migration Law. Our Migration Law practice covers:
- Application for Australia Visas
- Appeals and Reviews of decisions relating to Visa Cancellation and Refusal
- Criminal Deportation
- Migration Compliance and Application Support Services
We have the qualifications and expertise to advise you about your best options for migrating to Australia. Visas categories include:
- Business and Investment Visas
- Employer Sponsored Visas
- Partner and Family Visas
- Skilled Visas
How can we help you?
- First Entry & Report to State
- State Sponsorship For Business Visa
- Changing State Nomination Agreement
- Pre-Investment Support
- Good Character Report
- Genuine Need Report
WHY TANG LAW?
With our extensive experience and technical know-how in Australia Migration Law, we can present your case in the best possible way, and with the right ‘ingredients’ to enhance and maximise your chance of success.